Murphy & Daughters Shave Cream

Niiiice, sounds like the Aussie scent we were looking for as the P&C signature. @Monsta_AU what you reckon mate?

It was the scent description the grabbed my attention. It's a bit on the pricey side though, especially if it doesn't perform.

Wrote to the maker on FB requesting an ingredients list....maybe a hint towards some samples might not be a bridge too far next? I'll see based on the timbre of the reply.

Not sure lavender is an Aussie scent

It was the scent description the grabbed my attention. It's a bit on the pricey side though, especially if it doesn't perform.
I agree. Pricey for unknown quality. Perhaps ask for a sample (stating you'll review it for an online wet shaving website/forum). At that price you could buy Occams which is top level cream (or even have some B&M Latha shipped to your door!).

Oh, B&M have new stuff released atm btw @filobiblic
Good timing upon their behalf.
If you do make a purchase and enable family shipping options, let me know so I can add a few bottles to the mix :)

Pfft at any of these being Aussie scents!
Seeing that we are now the most overweight nation on earth this would be closest to the Australian scent wouldn't it?
http://tinyurl.com/lexrxm2

Things have progressed to PM. I'll keep y'all updated of progress.