Where to buy Gillette super platinum on Bali?

alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this...

So I really like them and you get them at every little 7/11 here for ~1$ - which is actually cheap because there are 7 in a pack at the moment...

But no discount if I want to buy the whole pack of 100 (140).

So anybody knows where to get them really cheap :)

Preferably in Ubud, Sanur or Denpasar - thanks a lot in advance!

Can't say I've ever thought of looking for blades in Bali.
Maybe Bintang Supermarket in Seminyak? Or Carrefoure on Jalan Sunset in Denpasar.

I take it you actually mean 7 O'Clock Blacks? I cannot think of any other 'Super Platinum' blades in the Gillette Range that also get marketed with a '+2 Free'.

For a pack, it's a reasonable price, if you want bulk then you can get better deals on eBay directly from India.

Thanks guys - but I don't see anything on the bay in that range...

I can get a pack (7 blades) for 0.9AU$ - that's 18AU$ for 140 - and of course I regard it as delivered :)

You do if you go searching a bit deeper and you start buying more than a couple of hundred.

You consider them delivered, I call a return ticket to Denpasar an expensive courier (y)

$118 return for me earlier today on jetstar. Would still have to buy a few thousand to make it worthwhile

Yes you are all right. But first: I am not (such) a horder, especially when it comes to blades. And of course I am not flying here for the blades, but now that I am here, I might as well...

As if I don't get enough troubles when I fly with my looks, name and place of birth...

As if I don't get enough troubles when I fly with my looks, name and place of birth...

So we can assume you are not a 5' 11" leggy blonde named Kylie Smith and born in Wagga Wagga then?

So we can assume you are not a 5' 11" leggy blonde named Kylie Smith and born in Wagga Wagga then?
Last time I was in Brazil the operation was still too expensive, so I guess not quiet :) :) :)

You can use dye you know, you don't need a transplant to go blonde.