ON SALE! Cheap bottles of booze

The difference is, Makers isn't shit.
I've heard that said about it quite a lot, which is why I purchased myself a bottle to try, amongst the several others destined as gifts.
Any suggestions how it should officially be consumed ?
What of discarding that and enjoyed ?

666 Tasmanian Vodka $49.90 @ 1st Choice
$48.90 @ Dan's with price beat

Also, tasted this in Dan's today http://bit.ly/1mLVLow
Currently $3 cheaper than RRP as well.
Probably get a bottle or two for myself before they run out too.

I went to Dan's for more Extra Zytnia earlier but they had sold out. Out of Luksusowa also. Only 2 bottles of Zubrowka left. What is the world coming to??

Grabbed a bottle each of Tovarvich! and Poliakov. Battle of the under $30 category. Karavan is horrible so it missed out.

Luksusowa
Bankstown = 4
Burwood = 12

Bankstown could be 3 after I picked up a bottle, along with a bottle of 666 and Zubrowka.
Worked out to be under $45 a bottle as an average, so reasonable :)

I couldn't be bothered heading the other side of Burwood so I just stopped at Enfield on the way past.

Banko is a little way out of the way, I can't even exactly place where it is in my head.

Unfortunate that Luks is now $40 per bottle, Zub is up another buck to $44. I did see the 666 on special for $42, was sorely tempted but I thought I might try other low-end bottles. The Tovarich has a heap of awards including a couple of IWSC medals so thought it worth a go. I'm not expecting Zytnia quality but hoping for drinkable.

Hmm, must of missed the $42 666 special.
Dan's @ Bankstown is on Stacey St just north of the rail lines.

KETEL ONE VODKA 700ml is $35 @ BWS.
Apparently it's a deleted line and will not be stocked any more.
Currently $46 @ Dan's.

Proof that everyone like enabling posts :)
BTW, has anyone seen or heard from @Monsta_AU since heading to BWS ?

It was all lies - the one attached to my local Woolworths was selling at $50/bottle.

Maybe I need to visit the one that is standalone.

It was all lies - the one attached to my local Woolworths was selling at $50/bottle.

Maybe I need to visit the one that is standalone.
The one I went to is opposite Woolies and staffed by Woolies staff.
Ticket price was different to the scanned price.
If you rather, I can purchase a few bottles from my local if they've stock still and can deliver them with some vintage blades for the blades trial later in the year ?

Have you had a chance to try again @Monsta_AU ?
If not, I grabbed a few more bottles today, so next time I see you, if you desire, you can get home delivery and pay what I did :)

Have you had a chance to try again @Monsta_AU ?
If not, I grabbed a few more bottles today, so next time I see you, if you desire, you can get home delivery and pay what I did :)

No, not as yet. I still have a fresh bottle of Extra Zytnia in the cupboard plus the one on the go in the freezer. I should go and get some though as it is a very decent drop for the price.

Upon @Monsta_AU 's recommendation, I picked them up while grabbing Ketel One around the corner.
If I die, track him down and avenge my death by replacing the contents of all his bottles of wodka/vodka in his residence with smirnoff.

Trust me, I will smell the difference. I can pick Smirnchuck on scent every time.

The Titos is amazing stuff, please drink it neat only. Zytnia is my current everyday drop, you cannot go wrong with it. Being a pure Rye it doesn't have that roughness that comes from the winter wheat derived drops like Absolut and some Russian brands. It is missing the creaminess of Luksusowa though.

Ketel one was still available at my local bws so picked up a bottle this evening for $36.
Don't 700ml bottles look diddy?
I'm too used to duty free sizes, but now my pilot friend has left the area I will have to get used to paying high street prices until the next trip back to the wife's hometown.

Admittedly it was just chilled with ice rather than being straight out of the freezer, but I was not overly impressed with my first slurp of Ketel One.
It had a bit of an aftertaste that was not that pleasant.

Check it into the freezer for sure. That said who knows how long is has sat in Darwin for. Doesn't sport a Smirnoff label so it may have say there for a while.