'Minimal chemicals' shaving software

I got occams, and only a sample of jgs thanks to MrT

Well it doesn't worry me if it's made of paint thinners if it smells nice and lathers. I was thinking of what oz might be interested in. I think I'll give up bothering (hey, my interest in ingredients lasted less time than me sabbatical, this is worrying for 2015)
The attention span of a goldfish.

Well it doesn't worry me if it's made of paint thinners if it smells nice and lathers. I was thinking of what oz might be interested in. I think I'll give up bothering (hey, my interest in ingredients lasted less time than me sabbatical, this is worrying for 2015)

The attention span of a goldfish.

...or the paint thinners he puts so near his brain is having an adverse effect?

Please, impart with us your wisdom upon said bigger things mate.

I do agree btw, as an example, all soaps have Dihydrogen Monoxide.
Nasty nasty stuff, which many a death is attributed to it.

So many things. All different for everyone.

I'm not subscribing to any fear mongering about bathroom goods, which are all assessed and regulated by 3-4 local government agencies. I'm also not subscribing to the conspiracy theories popular on US forums, that all such authorities are in cahoots with companies like Monsanto, who apparently, just want to kill every one of us in order to make more money.

Yes, some stuff made with soap (like lye, if they still use that) can be toxic and fatal - if ingested. But given I'm not in the habit of eating soap or trying to inject it into my bloodstream, I think I'll carry on not giving a fuck about what's in it.

I'll only become interested if I come up in a huge rash or something but even then...... What always amazes me about skin care/extreme caution regarding ingredients/brush burn (!!!) is the fact that after applying the chemical cocktail with a brush all run an insanely sharp blade over our skin two or possibly three times and in the process removing an entire layer of skin followed by possible treatment with an alum block and an alcohol based aftershave. How can you possibly single out the presence of seriously minor concentrations of chemicals in a soap as being the cause of anything skin related?