New to the forum, from Adelaide

Hello and Welcome 3pass. Per definition and within reason all rules are resisted an at best, even if in place are just ignored.

What's that video from @Mark1966 ? Seems familiar but can't remember where from.

Where is it from!!!

Oh dear, the sun up there must have done your head in. It was from The Castle.

An all time classic.
Whoa Mark go easy mate, it's a new release on VHS up there. @eggbert if your local VideoEzy has it then get it - even worth buying a Beta player if they're all rented out otherwise you're going to have to wait for it to go to 3 days for $7!

It's been a very long time since I watched that. I wondered if it was, but couldn't pace that scene in it.

Whoa Mark go easy mate, it's a new release on VHS up there. @eggbert if your local VideoEzy has it then get it - even worth buying a Beta player if they're all rented out otherwise you're going to have to wait for it to go to 3 days for $7!

What are you talking about mate? VHS? Beta? VideoEzy ?

It is on iTunes you know -

I only moved back to Aus about 4 years after it was released, and then didn't watch it for another 4 or 5.
After all the hype it had been given I was a tad disappointed. I think it can't have aged well in that (almost) decade between filming and me watching.

I only moved back to Aus about 4 years after it was released, and then didn't watch it for another 4 or 5.
After all the hype it had been given I was a tad disappointed. I think it can't have aged well in that (almost) decade between filming and me watching.

I'd probably agree but it is one of those movies you HAVE to be able to quote :)

Darryl: Steve, could you move the Camira, I need to get the Torana out so I can get to the commodore.

Steve: I'll have to get the keys to the Cortina if I'm gonna move the Camira.

Darryl: Yeah, watch the boat mate