How To: signature blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillshunter

a man of resolve, a man of conviction
State Convenor - ACT
Group Buy Associate
2015 Sabbatical Fail
Guys please help a fella retain some hair and dignity and remind me how to create/edit a signature. I obviously succeeded once but can't for the life of me remember how. I've tried everything here on the website. WTF!!!!!

Once we find the answer - i.e., state the obvious - this can stand as a FAQ/How To.

Alright mate all profile roads lead to here…

tF3GAYs.png

…now where to progress to Signature block creation/update?

P.S. closest I've come is to select the Information tab. Displays my Signature block but no facility - that I can see to edit/add it.

cq9z8D9.png

Last edited:
Wow, how many parcels have you incoming to have several tracking tabs open ?

A ha! Yeah I thought it used to be simple. That's right! That's what's wrong. Mine seems to be missing….did I piss off @Monsta_AU

jcOVGyd.png

Screwup with usergroup permissions. I am sure plenty of people also could not edit theirs :oops:

Thanks mate.
Feel free to close or even better delete this thread then….it might look a little dim of me not to be able to find a drop-down menu item otherwise :oops:

Thanks mate.
Feel free to close or even better delete this thread then….it might look a little dim of me not to be able to find a drop-down menu item otherwise :oops:
Nah. Monsta likes to leave threads like this hanging around to remind us about our foibles... [emoji51]

Now to figure out what to tempt @stillshunter out of his sabbatical in 2015... hmm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.