Travel synthetic fibre

Hope you get a more informative reply drubs

"In regards the hair generation - there is no such industry classification. I
can tell you that the hair has been developed over a long period of time and
is a wonderful product. Sadly, we are not at liberty to divulge the
manufacturing process or origin."
= Made in China

That's where everyone gets all their badger. No real secret. No reason why we shouldn't assume the same of synth.

The mix and weight of hair in their various badger knots is a trade secret. That's why their brushes are the way they are.

That's where everyone gets all their badger. No real secret. No reason why we shouldn't assume the same of synth.

The mix and weight of hair in their various badger knots is a trade secret. That's why their brushes are the way they are.
Like this new you Drubs. Fresh avatar, mellower attitude.

I've got a few Synthetics under my belt now... I would have to say, I'm loving the one I got from Whipped Dog recently. Prior to that, I was using the Omega Synthetic (I have 2, the previous one was the older model and was horrible!).

I've got a few Synthetics under my belt now... I would have to say, I'm loving the one I got from Whipped Dog recently. Prior to that, I was using the Omega Synthetic (I have 2, the previous one was the older model and was horrible!).
Tried the STF2 mate?

@stillshunter Can't say I've tried it... is it any good? Improvement over the other gen Muhle brushes?
Love mine and many seem to feel the same about theirs. There's jockeying afoot as we speak for title of my favourite brush - neck-and-neck are the STF2 and the Thater Silvertip

Love mine and many seem to feel the same about theirs. There's jockeying afoot as we speak for title of my favourite brush - neck-and-neck are the STF2 and the Thater Silvertip
And waiting in the sidelines is the French contender....The Plisson Poooooooowwwwwuuuurrr-house!!!!! It's an all-European match with the up-and-coming Gen3 Frenchie just waiting to rip into the German might in the ring...

One more week and I'll have my simpsons synth.. The untried contender from the isle of Mann

One more week and I'll have my simpsons synth.. The untried contender from the isle of Mann
Hate to be in a head lock with the Simpsons synth... Just sounds bad all over.

Hopefully you could get an awesome face lathering in, and a quick flick to dry in the meantime

Nope, got a stone wall reply from Mark "we don't divulge trade information" see above on this thread. Still it should be latest quality, only coming out earlier this year. Such a brand has a name to live up to hopefully