Pinaud Clubman & Osage Rub arrived today!!

rm71

Can't wait to try these out. The Clubman smells great amazing.

I got mine from goodmans.net in Florida. Shipped on 21/10/2013 and arrived today. These guys were great. To ship a 414ml bottle of OS and a 370ml bottle of Clubman was $21.25.

I didn't think anyone would ship alcohol out of the USA these days, or at least, not for a decent price. Well played!

I like the Pinaud Bay Rum, but it does require some kind of balm or moisturiser as well. Great scent, great burn, but it does dry out the skin.

Thanks for the heads up on the Alcolado. I've only heard good things about it.

Can't wait to try these out. The Clubman smells great amazing.

I got mine from goodmans.net in Florida. Shipped on 21/10/2013 and arrived today. These guys were great. To ship a 414ml bottle of OS and a 370ml bottle of Clubman was $21.25.

You shoulda asked. I've got about 300ml of a 500ml bottle of Pinaud I've been trying to shift for months.

Alcolado is the coolest of the cooling. Doesn't last long but it's a menthol hit-and-a-half. Air-conditioning in a bottle their blurb says and it's not far off the mark.

You shoulda asked. I've got about 300ml of a 500ml bottle of Pinaud I've been trying to shift for months.

Sheesh why didn't you tell me. Let me try out the Pinaud. I may still want to take your stash off your hands.

Hear Hear Pinaud brand is great gear! Virgin Island Bay Rum is great stuff I picked up a 355 ml bottle on ebay under $25 delivered ex USA
fresh and clean smell even the wife likes it.

That's a great price. Can you post the link?

That's a great price. Can you post the link?
I just checked my ebay account but i got in June so it won't show the listing
but it was cheaper than I said $10 +$8 postage ex USA
just search Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum and heaps will come up
sizes 6 0z and 12 oz
just pick the cheapest postage to AU
and if they don't show postage to AU
just ask shouldn't be more than 10 to 15 dollars post
good luck
PS buy with Paypal if it don't arrive they will refund your cash
Paul

How did you find the Osage rub @rm71 ?

/edit oops I just bought the last of the 250ml alcolado

How did you find the Osage rub @rm71 ?

/edit oops I just bought the last of the 250ml alcolado

Yeah it really is face freezing and the scent die off quickly IMO. For the price not bad. I bought because it seemed like it was one of those "must haves".

Where did you buy the alcolado??

Same place I linked above. Got the last 250ml bottle though - which appeared to be the best value:
125ml = £4.99+ £4.49 postage,
250ml was £5.99 + £4.49 postage,
500ml = £19.99 + £4.49 postage.