The Original Old Spice smell is gone : /

Maxime D.

About 2 weeks ago I ran out of Old Spice Original Shaving Cream, I ordered a few of the New Tubes and when I opened them... the Old Spice smell was nowhere to be found O.O Did I stumbled over a bad batch or is the scent has been ditched ? This stuff is so scentless that I thought it was a tube of Nivea cream : /

Rxj5233.png

From the same supplier?

How ironic that if you "smell like a man", you are pathetically scent less...

Message from P&G ''The product you wrote about, Old Spice Original Shaving Cream isn't one of ours. In 2001 a company called Universal Razor Industries purchased the license and began producing the Shaving Cream. They have since discontinued the Shaving Cream.''

Just for the records, I wrote to Old Spice India. I'm a confused : /

Message from P&G ''The product you wrote about, Old Spice Original Shaving Cream isn't one of ours. In 2001 a company called Universal Razor Industries purchased the license and began producing the Shaving Cream. They have since discontinued the Shaving Cream.''

Just for the records, I wrote to Old Spice India. I'm a confused : /
You ought to post this at YKW.
Then it will cause both distress and a massive buy up.
Then the Indian company will realise they need to make more.
Then you can buy their new shaving cream.

Problem solved. [emoji4]

You ought to post this at YKW.
Then it will cause both distress and a massive buy up.
Then the Indian company will realise they need to make more.
Then you can buy their new shaving cream.

Problem solved. [emoji4]

Like when someone screamed ''There's no more Super Iridium'' and the price jumped from 20$ to 60$ ? Loll

Back to the topic, P&G consumer service says that the cream is discontinued but it's clearly on Oldspice.in right now. I remember Oldspice.com was advertising shaving cream for a time but it's no more in the site now, I think the P&G person thought I was asking about the American product.