Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve

Not a bad idea - Normally I just bin the ecnsus form on the grounds I am simply a figment of my iwn imagination, but perhaps I will try that next time. Anyway glad I could help.

Help is always a YMMV thing... :D

Turnleys and customer service don't belong in the same sentence. Unless that sentence also has the word 'zero' in it.

Sorry fellas but I'm tired of going around the buoy with Turnleys.

Seemed to be making progress after some initial going-and-froing…
We dont have any of that [Pinauds Clubman Special Reserve] in stock but we could order some for you.
How many would you like?
Regards,
Turnleys Customer Service

So after a month or so of polite prompts, my last foray with long email trail of previous replies for reference:
Just following up on the query below. Still be keen to know the approximate cost per unit of Pinauds Clubman Special Reserve. Not sure on the amount of units per box, but in order to get a gauge how much for a dozen (12) bottles? Happy to hear the savings per increment above this amount.
Also an approximate wait time would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Then I finally get back this reply:
All our Pinaud stock is on our website, I have provided the link to the page below which includes the prices.
http://www.turnleys.com.au/search-results.aspx?q=PINAUD
If you are Trade you will be able to register as Trade at the top of the home page it will allow you to have access to the trade prices.
Regards,
Turnleys.

I really do try to keep my money onshore, happy to even pay a little extra to help keep local business afloat. But bugger this, we'll have to look offshore on this count it seems!

The problem here is Turnelys are a wholesaler to the barber and salon business. They have sold the occasional item, but they aren't geared towards the customer service required of one-off sales.

So we are back to the eBay seller then!

@filobiblic , I think there's some in the PCTB2. If so, we can taste it and, if we both like it, move forward from there...
Sounds good! Boy, this travelling box sounds like a never-ending supply of shaving goodies to sample and enjoy!

I just received a 177ml bottle in the post from the ebay but its not my cup of tea
cost $25 delivered I can't go past the bay rum (Pinaud)
only used a drop
( I can flip it to a forum member for umm? $20 incuding post Oz wide if anyone is interested)

I just received a 177ml bottle in the post from the ebay but its not my cup of tea
cost $25 delivered I can't go past the bay rum (Pinaud)
only used a drop
( I can flip it to a forum member for umm? $20 incuding post Oz wide if anyone is interested)
Make a new thread under BST and more people will find it. Otherwise it will just be buried away here... [emoji4]

Thanks phil will do .
I tried the volstok blade its a good blade will order a few on the bay
Thanks mate
Re: posting on BST. See, all sold in less than a day! [emoji6]