Gillette Super Silver Platinum Hardened Edge - Made in England

Maxime D.

Good afternoon lads,

A few moments ago, I grabbed a 120 of these blades on Ebay and I was wondering if any of you had inputs?
I've never seen blister packs with loose blades before or this outer packaging.

L19v4xY.png

A few moments ago, I grabbed a 120 of these blades on Ebay and I was wondering if any of you had inputs?
I've never seen blister packs with loose blades before or this outer packaging.

Looks to me like someone put some loose Super Silvers in a Super stainless blister pack.

They do not match. The blades should be decent though.

Looks to me like someone put some loose Super Silvers in a Super stainless blister pack.

They do not match. The blades should be decent though.

On an assembly line, oddities happens when: 1. You are out stock of something 2. When your supplier is not on time 3. When you want to save money. 4. Monday

Ex:
George - Hey Boss, we are out of box for the Super Silvers : /
Supervisor - Oh bloody hell, not again? I told the lads in London that we needed a daily supply of 15000.
George - Do we wait until tomorrow? : /
Supervisor - Hell no! Just pack them in Super Stainless blister packs.

I will post more pictures when I will receive them.

I received them this morning, they are in an outstanding condition. Here's a few pictures for the records, as you can see they are NOS Sealed.

Gillette Super Silver

BRIT. PAT. 906005
MADE IN ENGLAND
S-2 1972

47A2bXI.png
ff14Kv9.png
7FlNGJv.png

Last edited:
NOS - but a real oddity!

Strangest thing I am yet to see. Not even P74 blades in a normal Personna dispenser is as strange as that.

I would have happily put $10 on the fact that the package had been opened, the original blades removed and the Super Silvers were put into the packaging for safe keeping. Shows that anything is possible I guess.