Can't reply to posts or create threads in High St?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shred

Apparently I can no longer reply to topics or create a new topic on the High St. A bit frustrating as I have a Merkur 39C I would like to rehome!

Have tried to PM Monsta a couple of weeks ago but no reply. The messaging capability of these forums does seem a bit problematic though.

Any ideas/possible solutions?

I also had a small issue with my thread in Buy/Sell, which was that I couldn't edit a first post after other people had posted in the thread. Pretty small issue, but it would help out sellers with a lot of stuff to clean up their sale posts.

So..anyone want to buy a 39C in as new condition? Used maybe 15 times but I just can't get along with it. Its not aggressive as such, just a bit difficult for me to master. Offers?

So..anyone want to buy a 39C in as new condition? Used maybe 15 times but I just can't get along with it. Its not aggressive as such, just a bit difficult for me to master. Offers?
Sorry, not for me. But there was an Aussie on the Reddit shave_bazaar recently that wanted to buy a 39c. I've just PM'd him to see if he is still looking.

You should sell it easily. Slants are 'in' at the moment.

Otherwise, just hold on to it for a while. Give it 6 months then come back to it if you're keen. Any new razor uses a different technique and that takes time. That said, if you've had a good whack at it and don't like it. Well, 'nough said.

What's your next step? That is, have you thought about what razor you'd like to replace it? Something more efficient...

I'm a fan of adjustable razors. Another option is an Open Comb razor for a different shave again.

I have a coarse beard but quite soft skin. So I need something that can cut close without irritating. With the slant I can easily avoid irritation but the quality of shave isn't that great. Maybe I'm just too scared to use it properly.

You will no longer have the ability to sell as you have not met the new conditions after we moved to XenForo. Use the site and the features of it and it will let you back in there.

You will no longer have the ability to sell as you have not met the new conditions after we moved to XenForo. Use the site and the features of it and it will let you back in there.

So Shred basically has to post elsewhere before he can post to sell?

No, there is an action he needs to do.

There is to be no sales outside of the correct section, as such this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.