Anyone want to try out the R41 Razor?

Hey guys.

Can whomever has the razor please post in thread and ship to the next person?

@Monsta_AU you had it last I think. Has it been sent on to anyone yet?

I have it - I think. The whole moving house thing got in the way.

It will be... somewhere. In a box. With other razors. Will ask the other half if she has seen it, but all razors look the same to her!

I think someone wants their razor back...

Step it up guys, a quick shave is a good shave. Once you've peeled off 17 layers of epidermis with that thing you won't want to try the fucker again anyway.

I think someone wants their razor back...

Step it up guys, a quick shave is a good shave. Once you've peeled off 17 layers of epidermis with that thing you won't want to try the fucker again anyway.
I would like it back eventually, I am more interested in it not stalling somewhere and being lost.

Four months to pass through four people, two of whom are in the same state as me, is too long.

Last edited:
For the love of god RM, find it before she decides to use it on her legs - instant kneecap removal :)

I'm more worried about his reliance on her finding it for him. Looks like the next person in line could end up with one of his discarded spud razors.

I'm more worried about his reliance on her finding it for him. Looks like the next person in line could end up with one of his discarded spud razors.

It's more my reliance of asking 'Which box did you put the shiny modern razor in?" so I have a starting point for the hunt!

I'd ban Monsta for his slackitude, but it's his site, so I suppose I can't...
Have you tried a temporary ban ? *ducks*

Oh, btw, am I next on the list ?
Might invite myself over and help you with those pesky boxes @Monsta_AU by disposing a few of them my way :p

Wow, that's near on six months! If I'd ever harbour thoughts of passing some valued piece of equipment around this has put paid to that one. That's, dare I say it, a bit rude.