The finished products sticky

I finished the sample pot of Occams Lime. Fantastic stuff. I may even buy some now, add it to the tonnes of gear I still have to open and/or use.

Your samples were a little smaller than Pete's I think - it is good stuff :)

A perfectly acceptable product... At a stupidly low price tag (in France... €1.39 a go)... Just like Proraso in Italy really (same price quantum). Not as face freezing as Proraso but in all other respects just as good.

I never seem to finish any products. I have enough stuff to keep shaving for at least a century. In 2 years the full list of finished products (excluding samples and blades) is as follows:

Proraso Original shaving cream
Thayer's Original Witch Hazel
Thayer's Superhazel
Proraso pre shave 300ml x 2
L'Occitane Cade ASB

Yep, it's just depressing.

Or exciting! It means you have lots to use or give away. And bonus- during WW3 you will be still as suave and smooth shaven as you are now. :p

Speicktemder see's me wave goodbye to a stick of Speick, yet welcome two sticks of Boots (looks like it's an UK discontinued product)!
What is this madness?
They freaking multiply!

Finished the Occams Original Shave Cream last night!

I confess to have given a lot of it away in samples both in the box and to mates but still it is finished :)

Final score? (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Five thumbs for me.

Not cheap but being Aussie compensates in my book. Performance is as good as any other.

I notice you you now get it from Mensbiz too

I notice you you now get it from Mensbiz too

I like it a lot as well. A great product that is more expensive than most, but it's Aussie and well made.

If you buy it direct for the same price from the Occams website, Darcy (the maker) gets a higher cut. [emoji6]

I for once am going to ignore that @borked. I'm happy to report that I managed to finish my sample of Occams Lime. I know it's only a sample but it was a very big sample and I just couldn't resist the temptation to report that I've actually finished something. My next quest is to finish a stick of ARKO!!!!. Yeah you read that right @borked....ARKO!!!

Hope you enjoyed the Limes @Pjotr - surely there was other samples I've sent you that you can claim a 'finish' on?

Yes, Occams lime is a great product. I haven't touched the original yet so I can't claim that scalp yet.

I for once am going to ignore that @borked. I'm happy to report that I managed to finish my sample of Occams Lime. I know it's only a sample but it was a very big sample and I just couldn't resist the temptation to report that I've actually finished something. My next quest is to finish a stick of ARKO!!!!. Yeah you read that right @borked....ARKO!!!
FYI, I've actually used and finished a stick or ARKO!!!
You, a staunch advocate, haven't ?

FYI, I've actually used and finished a stick or ARKO!!!
You, a staunch advocate, haven't ?

I've actually finished two prior to the existence of the Finished Product Sticky and am now on my third. Given the crap that people write about ARKO!!! I used to be a closet (no, not a toilet related closet) user but now I'm just a loud and proud user.

I use ARKO! hear me roar

I smell too bad to ignore

(with apologies to Helen Reddy)

Yet to finish anything. TOBS jermyn street almost finished. Love it and the smell but it's a tad pricey.