Hi all

Vittocia

My name is Paul I have always shaved with a DE razor since my dad showed me how to use his black handle super speed on my bum fluff in 1981 (one swish and it was gone)
I have also collected DE and SE razors for 16 years now mainly Gillette in DE and in SE Valet Auto
I also have a few Eveready, Gem and others
I also collect old DE blade hones and have a number of complete vintage DE blade store display
boxs
I am currently using a ball handle tech mild as it is a great little razer with a lot of history.
see ya
Paul

Paul

WELCOME!

WOW, where have you been mate - another person who might classify themselves as a COLLECTOR!!!!! WOOT, WOOT, somebody to share the madness :)

Have you still got your Dad's SuperSpeed?

(Roughly) where in the wide brown land are you located?

Pics of your gear?

Yes I ask a LOT of questions but I will hang back a little now :)

Welcome again !

Hi Mark yes I still have dad's old super speed and still use it now and again
shame they were the last of a great family of razors.
As for pic's I don't have any of the hole shebang but I will ask the wife if I can lay them out on the kitchen table one of these day and get a
group photo.
I live in Byford WA since 1997
I am registered with B/B for 3 years now posted a bit to start with but found this site not to be my cup of tea
each to there own
I a truckie so I don't get much time to get online but the other day I searched aussie shaving forum and here I am
Cheers Mark Forum looks great and its Australian/New Zealand based (GOOD STUFF!)
Paul

Oh no, ANOTHER Sandgroper....

Well you will be amongst friends here mate - lots of WA members who are still too busy doing stuf to be online posting yet - they will come on board later.

Glad to hear you have still got that SuperSpeed - I have nothing of my Dad's but am rectifying that for my son as you can see here.

Pics would be great - I'm curious about what 16 years of collecting looks like! I started in 2010 but started HARD as you can see here.

There are a lot of B&B (or referred to here as YKW) refugees and outcasts here although I'm still active all over.

Stay safe on the road mate

Welcome to Paste & Cut Paul. Always nice to have another enthusiast in the club.

Hey there Paul! Great to have you join us all.

Welcome indeed.
Welcome cheap interstate parcel freight :p

Interested to see your collection of razors, blades and other accoutrements over time :)

Nice to see you around Paul, try and drag a few more in from that other joint!

Welcome Paul. Take care the rules of this site. They are written nowhere, but taught quickly through infraction….

Welcome Paul, nice to get another collector on board. Love to see some pics of your SE collection.

Paul

WELCOME!

WOW, where have you been mate - another person who might classify themselves as a COLLECTOR!!!!! WOOT, WOOT, somebody to share the madness :)

Have you still got your Dad's SuperSpeed?

(Roughly) where in the wide brown land are you located?

Pics of your gear?

Yes I ask a LOT of questions but I will hang back a little now :)

Welcome again !
Hi mark mark Its Paul Smith How can I start a thread in on one of the areas (single and double edge blades) it say s i don,t have that privilege
thanks mate

@Paul Smith I'm not 100% sure, yet I suspect that perhaps if you find material likable and share as such, it will aid in meeting specific requirement... ;)

Hello @Paul Smith. Yeah there is a certain minimum number of posts required before you can contribute to or start another thread. Just start the topic here! Going off topic is an art form here.

Hello @Paul Smith. Just start the topic here! Going off topic is an art form here.

No, don't do that. I have an itchy trigger finger. I think Drubbing does too, been a while since he moderated anything.

Use the site as much as you can, it will open up once you do the right things. See your welcome email for more info.