Alpha Claymore Evolution road trip: anyone interested?

If you're measuring your manhood with a yardstick, I'd suggest there'd be a bit of bragging going on! ;)
There was a time when some guys used to call their "tail" a yard. Yes, bragging indeed. (Incidentally "penis" means "tail" - the oldest joke in the anatomy book.)

I personally would not care to be like Dillerman.

A yard long (3 foot) stick teachers used to cane naughty children with
giphy.gif

Thanks to @Gargravarr for the beautiful loan of the Claymore Evolution for a while. It's really nice! Took a few days to get the angle right, but have had about a week of great shaves after getting the angle locked in a little better. I really like the efficiency of the wider blade shaving seems to take ~50% less time somehow ;) The downside... it took a while to get my neck shaved without getting irritation - it's helped to pull the blade at a more steep diagonal and go from center to outside to get into the slight hollows on my neck. I still can't really get a super close shave without irritation, which I put down to user error, but I don't think I should hold onto the razor for too much longer to work it out :)

@StratMan I think you're next on the list - I'll PM you for your address.... and might even get those long promised bowls off to @Mistertaz at the same time.... yikes it's been a while....

The downside... it took a while to get my neck shaved without getting irritation - it's helped to pull the blade at a more steep diagonal and go from center to outside to get into the slight hollows on my neck. I still can't really get a super close shave without irritation, which I put down to user error, but I don't think I should hold onto the razor for too much longer to work it out
See how you go with the Lupo, should give you an equally as nice shave with a little less aggression and more maneuverability in those spots

I'm not rushing anyone along here, I've just lost track of where that Claymore is, and if anyone likes it. Or hates it for that matter.

For my part, I'm in no hurry to get it back since I've had a rethink about an appropriate handle. I've ordered myself a RR barberpole handle to replace the Windrose handle I sent the razor out with, and it'll take some time to arrive. If I had kept my JAWS I wouldn't have had to do that. So much for catch and release... :rolleyes:

Hi all, I'm told we appear to have reached the end of the queue, so I'm just bumping this thread to see if anyone else would like an opportunity to try out this razor before it comes home. I'm not in any hurry.