Hello P&C

Mycroft47

To the administration team and members, thank you for granting me access to the P&C forum.
I have been enjoying traditional wet shaving for a long time my first razor being a Gillette Ball End Tech which was gifted to me many years ago by my Grandfather (I still have it and others). For the last twenty years straight razors have been my instrument of choice although I still utilise a DE razor but probably not as often as I should. I am hoping that the SOTD thread on this fine platform will encourage me to mix things up a bit more often regarding choice of hardware. I'll now have to get my head around posting images to the thread.
In the meantime, be well all.
Looking forward to participating.
Regards
M.

To the administration team and members, thank you for granting me access to the P&C forum.
I have been enjoying traditional wet shaving for a long time my first razor being a Gillette Ball End Tech which was gifted to me many years ago by my Grandfather (I still have it and others). For the last twenty years straight razors have been my instrument of choice although I still utilise a DE razor but probably not as often as I should. I am hoping that the SOTD thread on this fine platform will encourage me to mix things up a bit more often regarding choice of hardware. I'll now have to get my head around posting images to the thread.
In the meantime, be well all.
Looking forward to participating.
Regards
M.
Welcome to P&C @Mycroft47 - great to have you here (y)

Hey @Mycroft47, welcome mate.

Looking forward to seeing your kit - what are some of your favourite things?

Hey @Mycroft47, welcome mate.

Looking forward to seeing your kit - what are some of your favourite things?

Hi @Mark1966 , thanks for the welcome. A lot of things have been, will be again and still are favourites. I have reined in (maybe) the collecting and have an aim to revisit the gear that hasn’t seen the light for a while........... at least that is the plan!

Welcome @Mycroft47

@SpeedyPC another Queenslander

DiligentTemptingCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif