Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Was walking along Hindley Street this morning on a rush to a meeting, but I had to stop and grab a quick pic when I saw this -

93tI3fSl.jpg

Didn't actually catch the name of the pub @Monsta_AU - but they obviously share your view of the world!

Simple, effective, works here - see our T&Cs

When I become Emperor of the World I plan to rescind all laws and only have the Glenos Act.

The Glenos Act is simple it only have one clause, "Do not be a dick."

As soon as the lawyers start to argue about the definition and what being a dick means they are breaking the Glenos Act.

When I become Emperor of the World I plan to rescind all laws and only have the Glenos Act.

As soon as the lawyers start to argue about the definition and what being a dick means they are breaking the Glenos Act.
What the HECK is a bloody (good and bad) DICK!!!… Can you please explain to us, what’s the difference between a good dick and a bad dick.

I'll vote for you :D

Well clearly you cannot be a dick unless your name is Richard, so most of the world will be safe.

Then for those named Richard I would simply argue that they prefer to retain the use of their full name, Richard, rather than the abbreviated nickname, so they will be safe.

Of course if there are those named Richard who do use the shorthand 'Dick', then I would argue that while that might be their name, it doesn't constitute their identity, their personhood, their innate sense of being, so they will be safe

No need to argue about what "being a dick means" at all.

Your welcome.

I'm from Canberra and I'm here to help!

I once knew a guy called Richard Head. As it turns out, he was a dickhead. Just like the John Thomas my sister used to work for. I never did get to meet Mike Hunt though...
I knew a Richard Brain - golf pro here in Perth. A very decent chap.