PER AFL finals!

bernie01

If there's one thing I like more than watching Geelong get beaten, it's watching Geelong get thrashed! Dee's were on a different planet last night, and I'm up on their train along with most of the crowd in Perth it seems. So onto the next bout; got a feeling Port will edge out the Doggies but who knows. Anyone got tickets to the GF in Perth? Disclosure: I'm a North Melbourne supporter so can't be too much of a smart-arse...

Ummm, what, I figured that it must have been the Eagles and Dockers playing in the Grand Final when I heard it was in Perth. How did interstate teams get in?

Lifelong Dees member. Never seen a premiership like many. Had the ball sail over my head at that fateful Prelim in 87 as a kid and balled my eyes out. Sat through years of rubbish in all sorts of weather.

We look a step above everyone else atm. It's ours to lose.. gutted I won't be there let alone even watch the game on tv with mates.

If there's one thing I like more than watching Geelong get beaten, it's watching Geelong get thrashed! Dee's were on a different planet last night, and I'm up on their train along with most of the crowd in Perth it seems. So onto the next bout; got a feeling Port will edge out the Doggies but who knows. Anyone got tickets to the GF in Perth? Disclosure: I'm a North Melbourne supporter so can't be too much of a smart-arse...
Up the Shin boners!!!

Geelong? That's a town in Victoria. Doggies? Yeah, I've got two. Dees... ¿Que?

CASSIUS: Did Cicero say any thing?
CASCA: Ay, he spoke Greek.
CASSIUS: To what effect?
CASCA: Nay, an I tell you that, I'll ne'er look you i' the face again: but those that understood him smiled at one another and shook their heads; but, for mine own part, it was Greek to me.

My brother in law is from Victoria originally and sometimes he drags me along when his beloved Magpies play in Sydney. The very first time we went I thought I would hate it, but to my surprise I enjoyed the game. Having said that, I don’t like watching it on TV but I don’t mind it live. Weird, isn’t it?

.... Having said that, I don’t like watching it on TV but I don’t mind it live. Weird, isn’t it?

Nope!

Very different experiences across a lot of sports

What is Dee's?
Geelong? That's a town in Victoria. Doggies? Yeah, I've got two. Dees... ¿Que?

CASSIUS: Did Cicero say any thing?
CASCA: Ay, he spoke Greek.
CASSIUS: To what effect?
CASCA: Nay, an I tell you that, I'll ne'er look you i' the face again: but those that understood him smiled at one another and shook their heads; but, for mine own part, it was Greek to me.

I was thinking the same thing, what is a Dee's?

GF tickets don't go on sale until the 16th