Razorock Mission

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Further info...

From what I can tell, Razorock outsource the manufacturing of their produce.
If my information is correct, this is made in India by a company that starts with "S" yet whose entire name escapes me.

Good luck getting it from Italian Barber. They charge piss take rates to deliver overseas. I asked about a single boar once and they quoted $35.

Is on Amazon as well iirc

You will have to wait for them to 'allow' it to be sent to their resellers. Italian Barber is only one of them.

That said, the Canadia Post rates rival those of AusPost and Correos (Spanish postal service).

Don't want to be to negative about RazoRock ... But I tried quite a few of them( bought a collection of them from a guy on another shave site) and wasn't happy with them. Scent was weak and they weren't that great to shave with.
They're worth a try but I wouldn't spend too much on them. Sorry.

Don't want to be to negative about RazoRock ... But I tried quite a few of them( bought a collection of them from a guy on another shave site) and wasn't happy with them. Scent was weak and they weren't that great to shave with.
They're worth a try but I wouldn't spend too much on them. Sorry.

The link is to their new razor, not soaps.

I bought a jar of the xxxx soap which was really nice. I loved it and would buy it again.