G'day from a neck-shaver

Pharcyde

Hey hey,

So JugV2 suggested I head over here after posting on OCAU about wetshaving gear - so here I am I guess.

I've had a full-beard for more years than I care to remember (I look like an absolute dickhead without one), but have in the last 6 months switched to DE shaving to clean up my neckline every couple of days and have become a bit of an addict. Ummm... A bit about me? EJ DE89, Semogue Buyer's Club brush, Feather blades, HTGAM soaps, Arko sticks, TOBS cream, Proraso Blue, Occam's Pre-shave soap... yeah I think that's about it for now.

Anyway, I'm glad I was shown this place - it seems cool as hell! See you all around.

Welcome mate.
Lots of info and products floating around these here parts.
It sounds like you have a good collection going there.
One thing - when you mention Arko! you need to write it as I have....some of the lads here will take you to task over it if you don't.

Don't be afraid to ask anything, we're all pretty friendly.

Hahaha, with the exclamation point? What's that all about!?

Actually he got it wrong it should be ARKO!, full capital letters and the exclamation point. This is in reaction to the endless and undeserved badgering it gets from people describing it as smelling like a urinal puck.

Hello and welcome Pharcyde. Just met up with Jug who told me you had joined. The objective of joining a shaving site is to acquire and use as much gear as you can. So, get rid of the beard and increase the shaving area!

Says the man with a moustache like a well-groomed walrus who just had coffee with a man with a goattee.
See..... PHILISTINE!

Anyway... welcome Pharcyde.... glad you are enjoying the traditional ways.

You may even decide that you will give shaving the WHOLE face a go at some point.... even if you look like said dickhead for a month or so.

G'day Pharcyde, I am really new here but decided it would be ok to say hi.

Watch shaving your whole face though as the eyebrow area can be tricky.

G'day Pharcyde, I am really new here but decided it would be ok to say hi.

Watch shaving your whole face though as the eyebrow area can be tricky.
Hard to get up into the nose with a DE too. Might need a straight for that.

Shave it, you know you want to. Billy Connolly didn't shave for years because he said he looked like a potato. That's seems perfectly reasonable coming from someone who can't remember not having a beard. So why be a hairy potato?

Welcome Pharcyde.

A Gary Larson nod with the handle?

Sounds like you are up for a challenge furring the easy bits and shaving the difficult bit.

I have to say ill be more concerned when we get our first "g'day from a neck bearder" intro